Saturday, November 12, 2011

Grateful - Nov 12th

Today, I am thankful for a father who I have the most complete trust in, and respect for.  There is never a moment that goes by that I don't believe my husband is the BEST dad for my children.  I look up to him, and often find myself relying on him to make important parenting decisions, because he is so GOOD at it.  There is no wishy washy-ness like I sometimes feel.  He is convicted, he is devoted, and he is always 100% in the game.  I believe that he will be an excellent role model for my boys in how to be good, strong, kind men.  And I already see him protecting and nurturing our daughter - teaching her to respect herself and be determined and confident.

For this reason, and because he is always making them laugh and smile, today, I am grateful:







No comments:

Post a Comment