Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Nudie on the Bearskin Rug

My in-laws have a special bearskin rug in their home, and each time a grandbaby is born, they have their photo taken at about 5-8 months old, nudie on the rug.  It's kind of a time honored tradition, and because we aren't going to make it back to Colorado in the next few months, we decided to take Ruthie's photo at the ripe old age of 4 1/2 months.  She is the youngest nudie photo!  But it turned out pretty cute.  Here she is, along with her brothers, in the buff!  Can you tell which one is her without a big bow in haha?


2 comments:

  1. Top right is Ms. Ruthie, left is Mr. PJ, and bottom right is cute little Hayden. LOVE the comparison shots :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your comparison shots. I wish I had done something like that! I knew Pierce right away and after some comparison the top right is definitely Miss Ruthie! This is such a fun shot!

    ReplyDelete