Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Belly to Baby!

Last August we went on our Gomer/Roberts family trip to Durango, CO, and 3 of us daughter-in-laws were pregnant!  I didn't yet know that I was having a girl, however my sister-in-laws knew they were expecting little boys in October and December, respectively.  Those little boys are now here, Braysen and Caleb, and are CUTE as can be.  And little Ruthie joined them in February.  I have to put my vote out there that it was more fun hanging out all together this year in Canon City, and out of our bellies!  But it's fun having those memories of being pregnant together....I think someday our kids will enjoy looking at these photos of this special time in the life of our growing family.  It also reminds you how quickly time passes - it seems like just yesterday we were posing for the photo on the left, and now here they are, and growing fast!  I cherish these little ones and know that next time I see them they will probably be walking....



No comments:

Post a Comment