Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Lunch with the Ladies

I notice I keep posting more as my due date approaches. Can you tell I'm getting anxious?? Today I had lunch at Garre Winery with the girls from my prenatal yoga class. We are all due in July/August, so we have a lot in common (heartburn, kicks in the ribs, sleepless nights, swollen feet, etc), so it's fun to chat, and I imagine our husbands are happy that we are complaining to each other instead of them :)


Things have continued to go well, but as each day passes we are more and more ready to meet Hayden. It was Nate's birthday yesterday and he really wanted his son to share his day, but that did not happen. I did have one round of false labor on Saturday night, with contractions only about 6 - 8 minutes apart, but it completely fizzled out after a few hours. I sure hope the real deal comes soon!! I have my next appointment on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment