Thursday, October 2, 2008

Kitty Love



  



I just had to post these photos of Hayden hugging our cat, Evi.  She must be the most tolerant cat on the planet because she actually lets him do this to her several times a day and she doesn't meow, or hiss, or scratch or even try to run away.  It's almost like she likes it!  They apparently are good friends :)

In other news, I'm feeling baby flutters!  It's just over 13 weeks along, so I'm surprised to feel it this early, but WOW, I am!  It feels like someone is gently tickling me on the inside.  It's surreal that I have another baby on the way, but feeling movement definitely makes it feel more real.  Now I'm incredibly anxious to find out the gender and begin planning for the baby's arrival.  My next OB appointment is on October 14th and we should schedule my "big" ultrasound that day.  Woohoo!




No comments:

Post a Comment