Tuesday, December 4, 2007

December

Well, I've let another few months pass by without a Hayden update! I promise to start posting more often, because Hayden changes almost daily it seems. I have to say, 4 months old is awesome. He is such a fun little pal. He is extraordinarily curious about everything and everyone around him. Whenever we go out and people talk to him he just beams and babbles away, and he loves to be held, even by people he doesn't know. He is growing quickly, both physically and developmentally. He has rolled over quite a few times, and he loves to be on his tummy now. He can sit up in the corner of the couch and will play with his toys contentedly for quite awhile. He also loves to watch the fire in the fireplace and look at our Christmas lights. He is still mesmerized by ceiling fans :)

Although I'm working, we have still managed to stay involved in my moms group, which is nice. I've met quite a few great women here, and Hayden has some playmates that are close to his age. Nate also enjoys hanging out with the husbands, so I feel us slowly making some headway in terms of making Texas feel like home. It's wonderful here in the winter. Sunny most of the time and in the 60's or 70's, so we still get out a lot for walks with the dogs.

Since the last time I wrote, Hayden has taken 2 airplane trips to Ohio to visit his grandparents, and he his other grandparents have visited him here in Texas. He also met his great grandparents! It's been quite busy. We go to the doctor tomorrow so I will update then with his current "stats". Until then, here are some recent photos and video clips of Hayden at 4 months old! Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment