Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter 2007

HAPPY EASTER!!

April 8th, 2007

Nate and I want to wish you all a wonderful Easter! We miss our families on holidays like this. We went to church today and Hayden was bouncing around during the music portion of the service, so we decided we had better start playing music for him more often :)

As you can tell from the photos below, Nate is already a *great* father to his dogs, and he is just pumped to be a father to baby Hayden :) In all honesty - he is really excited about the baby and is happy to see me growing and healthy, and just enjoying all of these changes and joys yet to come. Although he has been reluctant, I finally convinced him to go to Babies R Us today to register, and of course it was closed for Easter....it figures right?!! But we'll get there soon.

Baby Hayden is getting decidedly bigger these days - as you can easily tell in the photos below! I am in my 6th month of pregnancy, and Hayden is 25 weeks old today. He is almost 2 pounds, and about 14 inches long from head to toe. I can constantly feel him stretching and moving around now, especially at night or after I've eaten. The baby's ears are fully functional (which explains his reaction to the music this morning), and he may even blink in reaction to loud noises (say barking dogs!).

Hayden has been very kind to me so far this second trimester - I've felt excellent and my doctor said that everything is progressing perfectly. I'll be entering my third trimester in two weeks and I hope things stay this calm and pleasant!

No comments:

Post a Comment