Thursday, January 17, 2008

A tooth to match the first!

Well Hayden now has another tooth to make a pair on the bottom. Again, it was about 3 days of fussiness and sleepless nights, and voila, his tooth popped through and now he's in a great mood again. He's going to be so cute with those two little teeth growing in! I do hope that teething is done for awhile now that this pair is in, because he really is uncomfortable when it is going on, poor lil guy.

In my efforts to try to soothe him this week, I decided to buy a new blow-up rubber ducky bathtub. Well we hit the jackpot! Hayden LOVES bathtime and splashing :) We have been taking him in the shower with us, but he's getting so big and wiggly and slippery that I'm not convinced that it's safe any longer. But on the other hand, he's outgrown the newborn bathtubs, and he's not sitting well enough to sit in the bathtub without something to keep him from tipping and hitting his head. Well the rubber ducky bathtub is the approved solution for sure! He sat in there and splashed for about 30 minutes straight, talking and laughing the whole time. I finally had to take him out because he was getting all pruney! I got some tear-free bubble bath that I'm going to use today, and we'll see how he likes that. Here is a video of his first rubber ducky bath :)



No comments:

Post a Comment